1.1
Additional Fees

I posted an ad to hire a new manager on Linked In and paid for it with my credit card.I only agreed for the ad to run one time.

Contacting them is nearly impossible. They have continued to charge my credit card for that ad even after I sent them an E mail asking them to stop and refund any charges past the first ad run. They do NOT respond to customer complaints. They have no clear mechanism to stop an ad from running.

Their ad was totally ineffective.

They did NOT forward a single applicant to me.Beware of using Linked In for Help wanted Ads!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $120. ktracey is overall dissatisfied with Linked In. The most disappointing about internet help wanted ad over charge at Linked In was no way to handle a complaint easily Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Indeed that you may also consider.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Linked In to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Linked In?

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1262432

Never heard from Linked In about this.They took my money and ran!

Never run an ad on Linked In! I made a complaint to the BBB as well about this. They never responded to the BBB as well.

These guys have no interest in customer satisfaction.Pirates!